Bremen is a city of short distances and therefore MESSE BREMEN can be reached quickly from anywhere. Thanks to its central location, you can reach the trade fair easily and conveniently. Direct connections to the freeway, the airport, the S-Bahn and public transport ensure a few minutes walk and a relaxed stay.
WITH LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- there are 3 bus lines that take you right to the show:
No. 24 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop), No. 26 and 27 ("Messe-Zentrum" stop) or you can take tram lines 6 and 8 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop)
- for more information, go to BSAG
- from Central Station Bremen: approx. 3 minutes' walk
- there are train connections every hour
- almost 50 ICE and IC/EC connections daily
- for timetable information, go to Deutsche Bahn at timetable information
- Please note our parking information for a relaxed arrival. We recommend parking nearby or using the public P&R-services.
- parking fees:
the max. day ticket for parking on the Bürgerweide costs € 10. Further information: BREPARK
- BRE BREMEN AIRPORT is only 7 km from MESSE BREMEN and the city centre
- the tram station is directly in front of Terminal 1
- take the No. 6 tram (bound for "Universität") and you will reach the exhibition site ("Blumenthalstraße" stop) in approx. 18 minutes
- further information: BRE BREMEN AIRPORT