- Park at BRE BREMEN AIRPORT and take the tram to the Bremen Classic Motorshow ("Blumenthalstraße" stop).
- The return ticket for all the occupants of a car costs just € 7.
- Please enter this address in your satnav: Fitzmauricestraße, 28199 Bremen..
WITH LOCAL PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- There are 3 bus lines that take you right to the show:
No. 24 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop), No. 26 and 27 ("Messe-Zentrum" stop)
or you can take tram lines 6 and 8 ("Blumenthalstraße" stop)
- For more information, go to BSAG.
- From Central Station Bremen: approx. 3 minutes' walk
- There are train connections every hour
- Almost 50 ICE and IC/EC connections daily
- For timetable information, go to Deutsche Bahn at Timetable information
- Only very limited parking is available at the Bürgerweide, so it makes sense to use the Park & Ride service!
- After leaving the motorway, simply follow the signs for Zentrum / Messe Bremen.
- Please enter this address in your satnav: Theodor-Heuss-Allee, 28215 Bremen.
- Parking fees:
The max. day ticket for parking on the Bürgerweide costs € 9. Further information: BREPARK